.Net Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer on the Product team you will be tasked with delivering content to new and existing clients. Within the Product team you will be working on a varied problem set including, but not limited to:
• Processing real-time data to drive our decision-making algorithms
• Implementing specific algorithms and services to facilitate innovative and new concepts
• Integrating with client backend systems
• Developing responsive UIs for internal and external use
• Working closely with the Product Owner to deliver content.
• Implementing services responsible for managing lifecycle.
• Creating Unit and Integration tests for services created.
• Improving your understanding of the distinct sports betting domain.
• Liaising with clients to ensure requirements are understood and agreed goals are met.
• Be an active member of our on-call rotation for the product team.
• Passionate about technology.
• Experience with event driven systems.
• Experience writing integration tests.
• Experience measuring and optimising performance of services.
• Strong drive and ownership over systems you’re responsible for.
• Ability to communicate with both team members and product owners effectively.
• Experience using Service Fabric.
• Understanding of DevOps and how to support large scale distributed systems.
• Experience using Domain Driven Design to build systems.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)