Enterprise People are currently seeking a Network Engineer for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Reporting to the Network Manager, the Network Engineer will join our client’s multi-project team who are responsible for the drive and implementation of complex network solutions in a fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly skilled team of Engineer’s who are responsible for the end-to-end ownership of all technology that underpins our client’s nationwide network infrastructure.
The Network Engineer will:
• Provide network services, ensuring availability of network infrastructure to agreed service levels, in-line with business requirements
• Proactively manage network infrastructure/technologies, ensuring maximum availability and minimum downtime
• Provide 2nd and 3rd tier support for networking technologies, assisting with the troubleshooting of incidents within the network core and production environments
• Ensure existing network infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, wireless, load balancers, VPNs etc.) is maintained and enhanced
• Lead the network team in the development of specific technological projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ Years' Networking experience
• Excellent IP networking fundamentals with experience in any of the following: Ethernet, IP, TCP, UDP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP, IPSEC, DMVPN, MPLS, 10G, STP, 802.1x
• Good knowledge of firewall technologies: Cisco ASA and/or Checkpoint
• Knowledge of load balancing technologies: Cisco ACE and/or Citrix Netscaler
• Knowledge of emerging network/technological developments and a desire to learn new skills & technologies
• Cisco CCNP or CCNP Security level certifications
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.