Senior FPGA Engineer
My client, a market-leading manufacturing company, is looking to hire several Senior FPGA Engineers due to the expansion of their office based in North Dublin. This company provides innovative and robust solutions to some of the world's biggest organisations across countless industries.
If successful, you will be responsible for the design of electronic products that are manufactured and distributed to organisations right across the world. The ideal candidate should have strong experience with full product life cycle.
What you need:
* Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline
* 5+ years' commercial experience in FPGA Design
* 5+ years' experience with VHDL and/or Verilog
* Experience with Xilinx FPGA tools and Simulink
* Experience with ARM microcontrollers, MATLAB, C/C++ and Python desirable
What you will get:
* Full VHI
* Matched pension
* Working from home and flexible working hours
If you would like to know more about this Senior FPGA Engineer role, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.