Technical Service Delivery Manager
My client is a fast-growing dynamic company headquartered in Dublin. We provide IT Director to Desktop based Managed IT Services, Cloud, Security and Productivity solutions. Our abilities lie in combining the most robust Infrastructure and the correct software to help greatly improve our customer’s efficiency, profitability and competitiveness.
We are seeking a customer service driven individual to join our team. This is a hands on role ensuring a Customer First approach to service delivery. The person will be responsible for managing a team of up to 10; made up of service desk engineers, professional service engineers and developers. They must be process and quality driven and have the leadership ability to direct the team to over achieve as highly skilled customer service advocates.
• Provide operational management of our Professional and Managed Services team members • Instil a high-performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, open communication, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues • Monitor the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI‟s, making changes as needed to deliver continual service improvement • Set and cascade clear objectives and targets for the team, conducting One to Ones and appraisals on a regular basis • Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support • Identify resources and skills gaps and assist in the hiring process of new personnel with the HR manager
Service Delivery and Project Management:
• Drive a continual service improvement programme based on a desire to become a first class managed service provider • Ensure customer Managed Service SLAs are met and Project timelines are achieved • Be point of escalation / advisory for senior managed service and professional service engineers • Manage customer relationships and communications including handling escalations, incident reporting participating in service delivery reviews • Ensure procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied • Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriate to customer feedback on areas for improvement
• Analyse Service Desk and Project Delivery measurements to ensure we are meeting our objectives • Ensure the customer is always first whilst still delivering on all process and control requirements • Design and deliver support and service solutions in line with ITIL based industry best practice
• Be aware of new product developments in Managed Services. Cloud, Security and Productivity providing input and tactical direction to the business • Ensure optimal billable utilisation of team members, and maximise department profitability through efficient service delivery • Ensure we are adequately resourced always whilst managing the department budget with full P&L responsibility • Maximize efficiency through design, optimisation and implementation of operational processes • Participate in ongoing pricing strategy and optimisation
• Excellent communications, customer expectation management and influencing skills • Strong organisation and leadership skills with a positive attitude when dealing with others • Excellent customer service skills and truly enjoys helping customers • Smart, good listener and logical thinker • Positive work attitude and ethic • Person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment • Works well under pressure • Ambitious
Skills and Experience
• 3 to 5 years in a similar operational role in an IT company • Technical engineer background • Has been responsible for service-based department P&L • Experience working with high end SME size customers • Have driven quality and customer service programs in the past • ITIL/Project Management qualification essential • Experience working in an IT service or related company • Knowledge of CRM/PSA systems (ConnectWise ideally) and remote management and monitoring (RMM) tools (AVAST)
• Degree or 3rd level qualification in Computer Science or related discipline
• ITIL and/or Prince2 qualified
• Learning environment – Continued personal development cycle with in house and external training provided
• Progress to Director level
Salary and Benefits
We strive to offer an enjoyable work experience where your development and success is a part of ours. We are a family friendly company offering Health Care and wellness benefits to all our employees along with regular social activities and outings.
• Salary depending on experience
• 21 days paid annual leave
• Funded education opportunities
• Private health
• Profit based bonus