Senior Java Developer - Shannon
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to take a role with a great client of ours based in Shannon.
* Support full product lifecycle (day to day support and project SDLC)
* Maintain technical quality of products
* Product Backlog execution working closely with Product Owners/BAs
* Execute configuration work on key systems
* Perform Operations and System Administration tasks in line with DevOps model
* Design/Build/Support IT solutions
* Execute Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for the IT products
* Work with other technical teams - Solutions Architects/BAs/Testers//PMs/Networks/Data Center/Change Control etc…
* Develop technical solutions and enhancements, while adhering to development standards
* Deliver measurable, quality solutions - to functional & non-functional requirements.
* Add value in all stages of project/support work (definition, development, deployment).
* Key contributor to our Agile/DevOps journey.
* A key member of scrum teams/squads in multiple locations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* 6+ years industry development experience delivering enterprise solutions, incorporating Java, Spring, AngularJS, Micorservices
* DevOps experience
* Knowledge/Experience on Rules Engines
* Expert SDLC knowledge
* Analytical approach to solving complex issues
* Exposure to IT Product/Application ownership concept
* Excellent collaborator with high focus on the "Team" dynamic
* Technology Hunter mindset
* French highly desirable
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
* BSc in Computer Science
* Certified Developer
* Agile certification