Senior SQL Designer/Architect – Fintech, Limerick
To be based in Limerick city, my client who are a software house supplying bespoke programs to Financial Services firms have a requirement for a Senior SQL Designer/Architect to join their existing team.
The role will be to work in an data driven environment across the stack, driving transformation and architectural development processes within a suite of existing and planned product range (SaaS).
The firm are a well established multinational and very stable so this role will suit someone who has a long term commitment to the location (Limerick City) and a track record of successful data driven architecture and roadmap creation and implementation.
To be a fit for this role you’ll ideally have:
· At least 8 years of post grad commercial experience, with at least most recent 5 years at Senior Business Analyst/Architect/Sr Developer (.NET) level
· Experience in working in a Scrum/Agile environment with key senior level stakeholders
· Exposure to Data Dictionaries, NLP, Machine Learning a definite advantage
· Deep understanding of SQL Database Design, Data Cleansing, working in Agile with a team that includes DevOps, BI Developers and SQL DBA.
· Ideally experience in FinTech but a keen interest and knowledge of middleware and APIs
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.