Business Analyst - Software
Exciting opportunity for a motivated Business Analyst who has ability to analyse information to support the identification of business opportunities and influence behaviors to achieve key business deliverables in a fast paced environment.
The role of BA is a key strategic position for someone who is up to the challenge of participating in a wide variety of software implementation projects- both internal and external.
To apply for the Business Analyst role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 5367384 for more information.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain a solid knowledge of the existing systems and business processes
• Act as a point of communication between the business and software development
• Working with internal and external development teams to translate business requirements by reviewing, analysing and evaluating needs into functional specifications to include- system requirements, flow charts, use cases, and business rules.
• Work in-sync with the Project Management team, contributing to product vision, roadmap and release planning. Ensure project task prioritization, and provide regular status updates on project progress to management and stakeholders
• Support Dev and Test teams during system build and test cycle
• Help remove any impediments that the development team face during the dev life cycle
• Document procedures and training materials.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• A determined and results oriented approach to tasks
• Ability to adapt and respond to change
• Experience in preparing and conducting requirements gathering workshops
• Ability to appropriately schedule and prioritize multiple projects to ensure timely and effective delivery
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Good Analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience of Agile processes an advantage
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)