My client is a self-organising, multi-disciplinary, full stack technical team who pride themselves having a work environment that promotes innovation, motivates, and is friendly/fun in equal measures. My Client is seeking individuals who are self-motivated. Team players who enjoys both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment.
To apply for the QA role, please send your CV to John.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 012449516 for more information.
Key Responsibilities for the QA Role:
• Be able to integrate and work in a cross functional agile team to deliver a high-quality product.
• Develop & maintain test scripts ensuring compatibility with any newly developed platform features.
• Execute/Analyse test cases and document software defects.
• Maintenance of testing scripts based on bugs and changes/upgrades to the applications/software.
• Regression test execution for new development, patches and existing releases.
• Development and maintenance of high-quality software assurance processes.
• Liaise with developers and other departments as required on items relating to product quality.
Required Skills & Experience for the QA Role:
• Experience working in a software development organization with experience of hands-on web application software testing.
• Knowledge of web-based applications and web protocols such as HTML, AJAX, ASPX and CSS.
• Test specific experience should include the following: test case design, test case execution,
• System testing, Integration testing and Regression testing and bug management.
• Experience in using bug management systems and tools.
• A passion for Software and Testing, good attention to detail.
Desirable Skills & Experience for the QA Role:
• Knowledge of Software Development Methodologies
• Understanding of relational databases and basic SQL
• Experience of Software Quality Assurance and testing best practices
• Ability to provide technical input to test project planning, test development and test
• Execution tasks
• Ability to analyse results/problems on test projects and recommend appropriate action to
• Ensure product quality
• ISTQB Certification
• Knowledge of SCRUM and/or experience working in an Agile environment
Qualifications for the QA Role:
• Diploma/Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Systems, I.T. or equivalent related
• Engineering discipline is required.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)