Role: The Head of Engineering (DevOps)
The Head of Engineering will lead a key Business Unit, overseeing all aspects of the delivery of services and consultancy to the company clients. The role reports to the Director of Operations and works closely with the Heads of Service and the Managing Director.
* The ideal candidate will be at Senior Manager level with background in technology or services company
* Have experience driving the Software Development Lifecycle, and potentially the Software Testing Lifecycle
* Have experience operating in a client service role - either external or internal clients when delivering a service
* Have previous experience in IT Engineering or Software Development
* Have experience consulting with teams to deliver & introduce best fit DevOps tools and delivery
The role covers Automation across the Software Delivery Life Cycle, DevOps, CI/CD, Data & Tooling, Test Automation, Robotic Process Automation, Environments and Performance Testing.
For more information, please contact Daniel on 086 024 1818
Keywords: Environments & Performance Testing / Head of DevOps / Enterprise Development Tooling QA Automation / DevOps / CI/CD / Test Automation / Robotic Process Automation /