A C++ developer is needed to work on an innovative distributed system that enables organisations to solve highly complex challenges that they face when migrating workloads to the cloud. The companies aim is to create a high performing scalable cloud solution.
The contract will work on a team that will be responsible for parsing, optimising and executing against a distributed back-end. The successful candidate must be able to solve problem analytically while be able to writing efficient reusable code that can be easily read and understood by your peers. And is driven by delivering products successfully.
What you need:
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Design and develop features in the query engine
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Work effectively as part of a highly distributed team
• Can articulate the reasoning behind decisions or trade-offs
• 3+ years experience with C++
• Superb analytic and debugging skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Knowledge of the practical use of SOL or NoSQL databases
• Database kernel development experience
• Distributed computing experience
• Experience in profiling and optimisation
• Java and Python experience
This is an immediate requirement. Please call 01 679 3182 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
**This role requires applicants to have a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for this position.