SQL DBA Great Opportunity
About the company:
One of Irelands most successful Ecommerce software product groups , who offer cutting edge Technical solutions for their clients, are actively seeking an exceptional SQL DBA for their offices in Dublin 18. (minutes from the Green Luas line ). To apply send your cv via the link or call Ryan 012449531 for more info.
About the role:
Due to there ongoing success with customers locally and internationally, they require an experienced SQL DBA who will work with the development teams in building sophisticated software solutions. Our Client is also a Microsoft Certified Partner. They have just completed a massive acquisition which will take them to the next level. They invest heavily in the IT Department.
Whats great about the role
· Our client offers one of the best technical environments
· Opportunities to up skill technically
· Excellent career opportunities
What will I be doing?
• Administer and oversee the maintenance of SQL Server and other databases.
• Assist in monitoring and maintaining all production and non-production databases.
• Install new DBMS software, application software, and other software related to DBMS administration. Perform acceptance testing.
• Monitor SQL Server Jobs.
• Assist in analyzing performance issues; observe analysis methods of other DBAs.
• Support and promote standards and policies for the secure and efficient use of sensitive information.
• Execute project plans; communicate progress and obstacles effectively to stakeholders.
• Import and export data using DTS, SSIS packages.
• Develop reports as well as perform ad hoc data reporting.
• Develop and test T-SQL Scripts.
• Bachelors in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combined education and experience.
• Minimum of 3 years professional experience with database monitoring, administration, maintenance and reporting.
• Hands-on SQL Server 2008,2012, 2016 administration experience; knowledge of standard SQL Server tools.
• Strong SQL, T-SQL, and DTS/SSIS package skills.
• Ability and flexibility to perform a number of database tasks at one time unsupervised.
• Experience with Mongo DB, Elastic, SOLR a plus.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)