Java Developer – Contract, Shannon, Co. Clare
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a Global IT Service Provider located in Shannon, Co.Clare.
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside a team on high level application development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of Java, JEE applications for the end client.
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in design and development of Java, JEE applications
- Solid experience on Spring – MVC, Security, Boot
- Experience in developing Rest APIs.
- Knowledge of Microservices based architecture
- Solid DevOps skills.
- Experience in setting up continuous integration and development pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Gradle, Nexus
- Basic administration experience on middleware components - such as Weblogic,Tomcat,MQ,API Gateways
- Good understanding of load balancing, clustering, network, Infrastructure and Single Sign-on based web application development
- Agile development experience is preferred
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.