You will be a hands-on Engineer in a small (yet soon to be growing) team of Android Devs helping to create the most incredible banking app on the App Store. You will actively contribute to the roadmap and overall mission by solving the problems around user experience that many customers in the banking world struggle with on a daily basis.
Based in the heart of the financial district they are an innovative, industry–leading, successful Fintech start-up shaping the future of banking for the next generation
A motivated team of hardworking individuals who have an eye detail and just love ensuring customers have a fantastic User experience. They run Cross-functional teams that collaborate openly. They have a fast paced start up environment where people are constantly challenging the status quo to ensure that the product stays at forefront of technology and uppermost in the customer’s mind and daily life.
As Mid-Level Android Developer you will:
- Hold yourself to the highest coding standards
- Be involved in the design, architecture and debugging of their Android app
- Contribute to designing and improving their service as a whole
- Have a good understanding of API integrations
- Providing to their customer service team on Android app related issues
You must have
- Good knowledge of the Android SDK
- Strong UX/UI experience
- Security/Encryption experience desirable
- Comfortable in TDD environment
- You will have strength of character – believe in your own abilities
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Experience working in cross-functional environment
- Agile environments
Nice to have
- Experience in writing REST API backend Android apps
- Previous experience working in banking app industry
- Good knowledge of OSS/3rd party tools and frameworks
- Kotlin experience
This position is open to candidates from the EU who are eligible to work here without sponsorship.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.