upto €70,000 + extensive benefits + relocation assistance
HP|konnect are excited to be partnered with one of the most widely used and successful apps in the world. Established for 10 years, this international company originating from the Far East has recently established UK Headquarters in the city of Bristol and are building a world-class development team to continue servicing and growing their already highly successful product. Looking to hire another 7 senior iOS Developers to work alongside the newly established Bristol team, you will be helping to reach their goal of having a customer base that is in over 100 countries worldwide. They have made good headway into this, already proving popular in 70 countries worldwide. The Bristol team will be responsible for the app in the western hemisphere.
This international company has a user base of over 100 million and is already highly popular in over 70 countries worldwide. The Bristol team will be responsible for the app for the western hemisphere.
Team-centric, they encourage collaboration throughout – your voice will be heard, ideas taken on board and released to their 100million + audience. These are one of the few companies that really take ‘excellent candidate experience’ seriously. They have hired a full time relocation expert to ensure there s a smooth transition for you (and your family) with a generous relocation package. You will be paid well and be given a plethora of benefits, including a pension scheme, private medical healthcare, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, and Life Assurance.
**EU applicants welcome **
**Sponsorship available for NON EU Nationals**
As Senior iOS Engineer you will:
- At least 4 years’ commercial iOS development experience
- Excellent working knowledge implementing SOLID principles
- You will understand and work with the principles and concepts of OOP
- You will have a deep understanding of memory management, multi-threading data structures and Algorithms
- You will have excellent Swift skills
- Optimization techniques
- Work within an Agile environment (daily stand-ups, weekly planning meetings) with extensive Unit Testing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree or above (or equivalent) qualification in Computer Science or a related subject
- Experience of Unit testing
- SOLID experience and knowledge of MVC
- Swift, Cocoa
- Good knowledge of GIT and continuous integration tools would be a bonus!
REF: ZR_574_JOB A
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.