Data Analyst - Westmeath
My client, an award winning pharmaceutical company, are currently seeking to expand their team with a data analyst position. This is a great opportunity for anyone who likes working in a research based environment and thrives on working in a fast paced, dynamic atmosphere.
You will be involved in all aspects of the business and develop unique solutions on process improvement as well as business and customer analysis. You will liaise with stakeholders and clients, explaining the technical to the non technical audience, as well as improving business analysis procedures for the company.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is a people person, enjoys being part of cutting edge research and enjoys being in a position where you report directly to board level and being responsible for key business decisions.
* You will continuously develop and maintain an understanding of Business Intelligence technology and architecture,
* You will develop & maintain existing BI tools
* You will analyse, understand, and document user and business needs.
* Extracts, transforms, & loads data using data management tools and T-SQL.
* You will be contributing to project teams that are developing or modifying highly complex information solutions.
* 3+ years of Business Intelligence Development
* Highly skilled in developing reports and performing analysis using a significant BI or Data Visualisation tool.
* Strong experience with SQL
* Strong analytical skills.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys a challenge and thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will also avail of a market leading salary and great benefits package!
To hear more about this great opportunity, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on 015713000 for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.