South East (Waterford, Tipperary, Wexford, Kilkenny)
I'm currently seeking a Field Engineer for a well established and award winning IT Solutions firm. The company specializes in delivering Outsourced IT support services to the following sectors, Hotels, Accountants, Solicitors, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Food, and Pharma.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a customer facing IT support role, preferably in a field engineer role.
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Windows 10 and Server 2012, 2016.
- Experience with Office 365, Exchange Online, and Azure AD.
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers & L3 Managed Switches an advantage.
- Working knowledge of wired & wireless networking protocols.
- Working knowledge of telecoms & structured cabling an advantage
- Experience with Hyper-V, VMWare or Azure an advantage.
- Good communication and customer facing skills are essential.
- Good troubleshooting skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Microsoft certification MSCA or MCSE a distinct advantage.
- Full clean driving license.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eddie on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.