About the Role
The QA Engineer will participate in project team meetings, meeting with developers, business analysts to review business requirements, technical and functional specifications. They will be defining test plans, test cases and will work with our developers to create and execute manual tests using contemporary tools and methods. They will investigate, document and log possible software defects during the testing execution phases. They will look to skill-up and apply automation where appropriate to their testing tasks.
To apply for the QA Engineer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Key Responsibilities for the QA Engineer Role:
• Create and execution of Test Plans based on product requirements.
• Execute manual tests and maintain tests where appropriate.
• Collaborate with other test members of the team, Software Developers and Business Analysts.
• Participate in Agile process Effort-Estimation sessions, Sprint Planning, Work Item Design and Sprint Retrospectives.
• Introduce appropriate tools for automation tasks, where possible.
Desired Skills & Experience for the QA Engineer Role:
• 2+ Years' of experience in Quality Assurance Environment.
• Must be self-motivated and be able to collaboratively work in an agile team environment.
• Must have a good understanding of Agile processes and full project development life cycles.
• Experience working on Windows operating systems and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
• Experience testing in web development environment.
• Experience testing Rest API and WCF services
• Experience in test case documentation, test case execution, and defect reporting and bug verification.
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in Selenium UI automation, API test automation an advantage.
• Experience in automated testing of mobile apps an advantage.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)