Amazing Opportunity to work in a Multicultural and Vibrant City
My client is an institution of the European Union, they are currently on the lookout for a Java Developer, based in Brussels.
The preferred candidate should be an expert in software Analysis and software Design tasks using both Java and Oracle technologies. Has the capacity to identify and re-solve issues both at the database and at the Java application parts of the application. Participate in analysis meetings with the business users, draft the requirement documents and propose sound implementation solutions.
To apply for the Java Developer role, please send your CV to Helen.gillbanks(a)solasit.ie or Call Helen on 01 5367388 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer Role:
• Perform design, integration testing and maintenance of software that both follow the reference architecture rules and accurately implement the specifications received in the documents of analysis provided by the business analysts of the project.
• Good capacity to perform complex operations at database level, can work with complex large-scale databases and can design and support.
• Provision of advice and assistance in any area associated with the procurement, provision, delivery, maintenance, deployment, hosting, effective use of information systems and their environments.
• Provision of quality plans, service level agreements, quality control and evaluation, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information systems projects.
• Management of quality tests.
• Assistance and support to information system developers.
• Provision of security studies, security assessments or other security matters associated with information system projects.
• Functional requirements and business case analysis.
• Provision of technical studies, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation with information systems.
• Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to aid or support in the resolution of production issues.
Knowledge and Skills Required for the Java Developer Role:
• In depth knowledge of information systems analysis and design.
• In depth knowledge in relational databases management preferably Oracle.
• In depth experience of JAVA (JEE) technology.
• In depth experience of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP).
• In depth knowledge in IT consulting matters.
• Good experience in abstract thinking, reusable components design and development
• Experience with Message Oriented Middleware/Enterprise Service Bus technologies.
• Experience with micro services and RESTful paradigms.
• Experience with modern UI paradigms (client-side scripting)
• Capacity in preparing and writing studies.
• Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment.
• Fluency (written and oral) in English and ability to follow conversation, meetings and read documents in French and/or English.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)