realTime Recruitment is on the lookout for an Tableau Developer for a 3 month contract in Dublin that has a strong possibilty of a permanant role upon completion of the short term contract.
The role is with an innovative Client of ours who are searching for experienced individuals to join their team.
• Design and deliver end-user training and training materials for top management as well as operational teams; provide technical support as necessary
• Over 3 years experience in Tableau
• Strong data analysis experience, including data profiling, building customized views, writing SQL queries, understand DW data model
• Ability to build and publish customized interactive Tableau reports and dashboards along with data refresh scheduling using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
• Experience working in a strong project governance environment and maintaining delivery
• Extensive knowledge in ETL
• Scripting languages
• Experience in predictive analytics and statistics
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can reach me on 01-6520652 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org