Web Designer and Content Manager – HTML and CSS
Donegal Town (with the potential to work remotely with weekly visits to the office)
Are you a web content specialist with expertise in HTML, CSS and SEO? Do you have a meticulous eye for detail when it comes to imagery and the written word? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with a unique heritage.
Established in 1866, our client has grown from a small clothing merchant in Donegal to a leading designer and manufacturer of luxury fabrics. They are now looking for a Web Designer and Content Manager to join their passionate team.
In this important role, you will have the chance to unleash your creativity, challenge yourself and shape the online voice of Ireland and the UK's leading clothing brands.
As the Web Designer and Content Manager, you’ll create and manage content across several platforms.
Striving to increase sales and online traffic, you will:
- Create an unrivalled user experience
- Develop and upload creative content that is on-brand and search engine optimised
- Prepare and implement email campaigns, including landing pages
- Optimise email campaign performance through A/B testing and segmentation
- Troubleshoot any code and technical issues affecting content display
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ experience of HTML and CSS
- Responsive design experience
- SEO experience
- Strong skills in graphic software, such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Proficiency in SEM tools and platforms, such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster or Google AdWords
- The ability to write creative product descriptions
Imaginative and adaptable, as the Web Designer and Content Manager, you will be highly-motivated and enthusiastic with a collaborative approach. You’ll also be a confident communicator with a positive attitude.
Experience with a clothing brand would be highly advantageous, as would an interest in fashion, although this is not essential.
To apply for the role of Web Designer and Content Manager (HTML and CSS), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Web Designer and Content Manager, HTML and CSS, Web Designer, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Content Manager, Digital Content Manager, SEO & Content Manager, Web & Content Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Marketing.