realTime is currently looking for PMO/Portfolio Manager for a day rate contract based in North Dublin.
• Manage delivery and implementation of a master portfolio of projects across multiple cross-functional areas in line with prioritised IT technical project delivery priorities
• Manage resource requirements and identify and help resolve issues
• Establishing and implementing strong governance across all projects and program, with the delivery leadership team.
• Managing internal communication, ensuring all internal stakeholders are informed, consulted as appropriate on items of relevance through the lifecycle of the project.
• Ensuring best practice around risk management, reporting (internal, external) and communication are applied.
• Monitor project deliverables (milestones, financial, other) using appropriate tools
• Identify risks and critical issues and propose mitigating actions
• Identify interdependencies, cross-functional issues and actively drive decisions
• Provide best practice support, training, knowledge sharing
• PMO / Portfolio / Project Management qualification or equivalent experience/qualification
• Minimum of 5 years programme/portfolio management experience
• Management of multiple large scale software development projects
• Strategic, operational and technical management skills
• Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external parties
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and motivate peers and senior managers
• Excellent planning, coordination, monitoring, and evaluation skills
• Proficiency in project management software and MS Office
• Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term daily rate contract in North Dublin.
If you have the skills required and are interested in the role, then send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 01 652 0 652.