Realtime recruitment has a requirement for a Programme Manager to join one of our top clients for a permanent position in North Dublin.
You will join a busy and growing delivery team and will be given the opportunity to contribute to the overall delivery improvement initiatives and contribute significantly to the long-term strategy of this organisation.
• 8-10 years’ experience in Project and/or Programme Management
• Strong vendor and stakeholder management experience
• Proven track record using Microsoft Office suite including video, project, word, excel and PowerPoint
• You must have demonstrated ability implementing projects with a budget of €5m or more
• Proven ability leading complex transformation projects
• Excellent knowledge and proven experience of working with IT Software Development Lifecycle methodologies including Waterfall & Agile
• Strong technical background
• Project Management certification mandatory
• Technical background highly desired
• Strong working knowledge of IT and digital systems including experience leading software development projects involving web-based, mid-range and integration platforms and applications
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on 01 – 652 0652 to speak about this role in more detail.