RealTime Recruitment is looking for a Support Engineer to join one of our best clients in Dublin City Centre.
- Strong knowledge of Linux Systems Administration
- Experience with TCP/IP, Routing, and other network connectivity issues
- CISCO switches, ITP/STP, scripting (Perl, Python, Shell, C, C++, Java), virtualisation tools (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix) will be considered a big benefit
- Experience providing emergency out of hours support or working in a 24/7 environment a plus
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills and previous experience in a customer focused environment
- Willingness to travel, as may be required from time to time, including travelling abroad
If you are interested in the above role, call Joanna today on 016520652 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you with more details.