MRT Job Description
We are looking to add ambitious and capable Server/Hardware Repair Technician to join our Data Center team on a contract basis in one of the most sophisticated Data Centers in the world based in Dublin.
We are looking to hear from people with the below skill set:
A strong understanding of IT hardware, ideally with servers, but the ability to take apart a PC and replace components with ease. CompTIA or IT Hardware certificates/Qualifications are required. Have a strong work ethic and take direction well.
You will have a strong interest in IT with a particular interest in Hardware. You will be fixing servers day in day out in a sometimes very challenging environment,
This is an exciting opportunity to work inside of the most sophisticated Data Centres in the world, you will join a pioneer of Cloud computing and work in a challenging but rewarding environment.
* Set up hardware and install and configure.
* Maintain and repair technological equipment or peripheral devices
* Install well-functioning and manage components (servers)
* Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
* Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
* Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
* Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
* Proven experience as a computer technician or similar role
* Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
* Good knowledge of security and data privacy principles
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Very good communication abilities
* Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
* Relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+) will be an advantage
If you are interested or would like to get in contact please get in contact with Kevin on 01-9052421