Amazing Opportunity to work in a Multicultural and Vibrant City
My client is an institution of the European Union, they are currently on the lookout for an UX/UI Specialist, based in Brussels.
To apply for the UX/UI Specialist Role, please send your CV to Helen.gillbanks(a)solasit.ie or Call Helen on 01 5367388 for more information.
Responsibilities of the UX/UI Specialist Role:
• Analysis of the user interface requirements.
• Design of wireframes and mock-ups (or other visual prototyping) which lead to intuitive user experience and translation of business concepts into system interface.
• User interface design specifications.
• Finding efficient solutions for problems linked to multi-device development (e.g. desktop screen vs. smartphone).
• Development of user interfaces.
• Development of back-end components.
• Performance of unit tests.
• Visual prototypes.
• User-centred approach for evaluation of user.
• Elaborate navigation mapping design.
Educational and Technical Expertise needed for the UX/UI Specialist Role:
• Good knowledge of user interface ergonomics.
• Knowledge of UX design best practices, especially: good understanding of responsive design and mobile-first design.
• Ability to work with clients and analysts and to understand business vision on high and low level.
• Will to help to teams and openness to receive feedback for design improvements.
• Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies.
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator.
• Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment.
• 3 years of higher education.
Specific Expertise needed for the UX/UI Specialist Role:
• Experience of XML, XSD, Java, J2EE and Oracle is an asset.
• Experience with the following tools/ frameworks: Visio, Maven, Kendo UI, GIT.
• Very good knowledge of web services.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)