FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Firmware Engineer with experience in the area of benchmarking.
* You'll be degree qualified in electronic engineering, computer science, mathematics or similar, bringing practical experience of software development using C, C++, Python, MATLAB, LabVIEW or similar.
* You'll have knowledge of embedded systems and the processes and tools associated with Linux, QNX Neutrino, AUTOSAR, RTOS etc; MISRA, CRC, Data Integrity, ECU's, and automotive vehicle bus protocols. Knowledge or experience of the silicon architecture (ARM, x86/64, uC) is also highly advantageous.
* Proven experience of developing software using MATLAB or in C languages
* An understanding of open source systems and processes.
* An understanding of silicone architecture.
Benchmarking, C, Matlab, C++, Python, LAbiew, Autostar, RTOS, CRC etc
To apply for this exciting career opportunity please contact Laura Guiney, 086-7703751 or apply via the link and we will set up the best time to discuss further.