Senior Project Manager – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading Professional Services organisation.
- You will be involved in the provision of professional project management disciplines, methods, tools and governance to deliver projects efficiently and effectively.
- This will provide the right individual with good opportunities to grow and develop this function
- The role will also involve working with Business service teams and external suppliers to ensure any new products or technologies which are selected are robust, scalable and align with the firm's business and technical strategies.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Apply project management standards and best practices to ensure successful execution of projects on scope, on schedule and on budget.
- Concurrently manage multiple projects end-to-end
- Accountable planning, financial, day-to-day operational, quality assurance, go-live, rollout and communication management
- Help stakeholders evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and business value
- Prepare detailed work plans, resourcing needs, delivery milestones and success criteria for every project
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood
- During the project go-live phase work closely with project stakeholders, internal teams, and external suppliers to ensure a smooth transition to the new solution
What you need:
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Background working in Professional / Financial Services an advantage
- Project Management skills including financial management, planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, communications, risk management, dependencies, scope, time quality and budget.
- Ability to communicate with Stakeholders of all levels
- Experience of both on premise and cloud-based application delivery including the transition of the applications into service.
- Ability to cope with tight schedules in a calm and effective manner and manage the delivery of multiple projects concurrently.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: €80,000 – €95,000 + Benefits
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.