IT Software Development Manager
Antrim Town, Co. Antrim
£Excellent DOE Plus Pension, 60% Staff Discount for Health Check Programs, Free Parking, Paid Holidays
Do you have experience of C#, ASP.NET and/or SQL and great leadership skills? Want to develop an exciting career with a company that’s improving healthcare on a worldwide scale? If so, read on.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for an IT Software Development Manager to join their state-of-the-art facility in Antrim Town.
Fostering a team-oriented and welcoming environment, our client offers excellent development opportunities, including ongoing external training programmes, and great career progression prospects.
What’s more, the company has a range of sport social clubs, as well as plenty of social events, including their annual BBQ and Christmas raffle, to give employees a chance to have some fun and get to know each other outside of work.
As the IT Software Development Manager, you will oversee all aspects of software development projects for our client’s group.
In this important role, you will:
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to staff
- Create a software development plan to meet the company’s current and future needs
- Prepare PID documents and technical specifications for software development projects
- Make sure all work instructions and procedures are fully documented
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and fully compliant for all developed software
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience of C#, ASP.NET and/or SQL
- Previous supervisory and/or managerial experience
- A higher level qualification in software development or software engineering
Organised and diligent, as the IT Software Development Manager, you’ll have excellent communication skills. You’ll also have a proactive approach and strong problem-solving abilities.
Experience of developing web-based applications or configuring the Microsoft Azure cloud platform would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of IT Software Development Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: IT Software Development Manager, Software Development Manager, Development Manager, Software Development Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Senior Software Developer, Lead Software Developer, Principal Developer, Senior Programmer.