My Client is an international information technology services company and provides Hi-Tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. This Company focuses on business technology that powers progress and helps organisations to create their firm of the future. As a Desk Side Engineer, you will work within Onsite Support Services.
To apply for the Deskside Engineer Role, please send your CV to Mark.keenan(a)solasit.ie or call Mark on 01 6993439 for more information.
Key Responsibilities of the Deskside Engineer Role:
• Provide IT assistance and support to end users.
• Troubleshoot and repair local hardware and software issues.
• Install, configure, administer and maintain IT equipment (desktops, laptops, printers and network peripherals).
• Setup of new IT equipment.
• Maintain standard builds for systems.
• Provide phone and in person support.
• Maintain accurate inventory and records of hardware and software assignments.
• Administer solutions to meet customer needs.
• Create and maintain technical and problem/resolution documentation.
• May require standby after office hours/weekends.
Required Criteria for the Deskside Engineer Role:
• 2 +year experience working as a Desktop Support Engineer.
• Detailed knowledge of basic computer concepts, PC hardware and software troubleshooting.
• Good knowledge in Windows OS installation and troubleshooting.
• Good knowledge in MS Office application and business application support.
• Experience supporting Windows clients in a managed desktop environment.
• Experienced in supporting printers.
• Experienced in supporting mobile devices and mobile OS.
• Excellent English.
• ITIL knowledge.
Desirable Criteria for the Deskside Role:
• CompTIA A+
• OEM Certifications for support and maintenance of PCs, laptops
• ITIL Foundation V3
• Experience working on transitions.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)