Job Title: System/IT Administrator
Right-Click are an independent, city centre IT support provider looking for exceptional talent. Our company was founded in 2001 and we have an opening to join our team. Right-Click offers a unique working environment and a role will give a high level of autonomy for the right individual.
As more companies are moving away for traditional IT architecture, we are looking for an individual who has experience and an interest in cloud services.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, career progression and a dynamic environment working with a variety of clients.
- Administer and support core Microsoft server and desktop technologies
- Microsoft Server 2012/16 support
- Active Directory Maintenance
- Support WIFI and routers
- Support Windows/Mac
- Azure/365 experience preferred
- Assisting with Office 365 applications
- Managing SharePoint/inTune/MDM
- Monitoring of Firewall/VPN
- Monitor onsite and offsite Backups and advise on disaster recovery procedures
- Maintain and manage inventory, asset configurations and client documentation
- Work on one off project work and research solutions where necessary
- Interact with customers and staff onsite
- Manage security patching and hardware updates
- Have the ability to provide clear communication to non-technical clients
- Work with 3rd Party suppliers
- Assist remote users
- Provide user-facing support of mobile devices.
We want intelligent, focused individuals who have a passion for IT and the ability to think fast.
Minimum 3 years’ experience and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
*We can also offer a accommodation in Dublin 2 if required by candidate