Senior .NET Developer
realTime has teamed up with a multi-national company to expand their development team. The company in question is a world leader in the supply, production and production of electronic test software and tools. They are seeking a permanent Senior .NET Developer to join there rapidly expanding development team. This company offers flexible working hours as well as a great pension scheme
Responsibilities as a Senior .NET developer.
• Plan, implement and maintain .NET applications accurately and on time
• Interface with various product groups across the company and subsidise to the software. structures in an agile development environment
• Quickly prototype features and new concepts.
• Liaise with support engineers to test and deploy web applications.
• Design and integrate reusable frameworks and libraries.
• Mentor junior developer daily.
Qualifications required as a Senior .NET Developer
• Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 6+ years as a software developer.
• 3+ years’ experience in technical design and architecture
• First-rate knowledge and experience of C#
• Excellent understanding of design patterns
• General knowledge of continuous integration/deployment.
• Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms.
• Previous experiences with either BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) or TDD (Test Driven Development).
This is a great opportunity to work with leading professionals within the I.T industry!
Here at realTime we also run a referral scheme, €250 One4all voucher referrals who are successfully placed.
To discuss this Senior .NET Developer more, contact Ryan Branningan in confidence on 00353 1 652 0652 or email your CV to Ryan.brannigan@realTime.jobs