SAP Solutions Analyst
An international pharmaceutical and medical device company in Limerick is currently seeking an SAP Solution Analyst to join their team, who deliver high-quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development, is an open and highly collaborative environment with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery.
• Develop and deploy SAP SCM APO (or similar planning tool) / SAP Manufacturing / SAP SD / SAP Finance and Logistics solutions.
• Work with Scrum Teams to ensure design, build and test meet required acceptance criteria and business requirements.
• Configure, unit test, integration test, support UAT and provide user documentation within SAP SCM APO (or similar planning tool) / SAP Manufacturing and integration with external supply planning tool OMP (OM Partners) for new functionalities
• Coordinate change and ensure compliance with internal change management processes.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in SAP SCM APO / Manufacturing within a regulated batch managed environment.
• Multiple deployments of SAP solutions in a global company.
• Strong knowledge of GxP and SOX and Computer System Validation requirements.
• Experience defining, implementing and delivering solutions for SAP Manufacturing/ SAP SCM APO/ SAP SD/ SAP Finance and Logistics.
• Ability to communicate functional requirements to developers and provide implementation guidance.
• Strong knowledge of the supply chain solutions provided by OM partners like Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Demand Planning and Forecasting, Manufacturing or Production Scheduling and Supply Scheduling.
• Possess a solid understanding of AGILE development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
• Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Business / Information Systems or related fields.
• SAP Certification.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!