Enterprise People are currently seeking a Project Manager for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, the Project Manager will manage 3-4 IT Projects (some are in flight) from inception to implementation.
The Project Manager will:
• Apply a structured change management approach and methodology to the project
• Identify potential projects risks
• Ensure that common and consistent processes and procedures are set and aligned, communicated and in place for project planning & management
• Manage project risks, issues, dependencies and benefits
• Support project work streams across various stages of the project lifecycle
• Work closely with key executives and senior PM’s
• Communicate clearly with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Project Management experience
• Good mix of business change and IT delivery experience
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• Good financial services (ideally Banking) experience
• Experience in the Digital space would be an advantage
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.