Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst for a 1 Year contract based in Dublin. The IT Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for the support of a large local user community.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well know Dublin city centre based client where you will gain valuable experience working with market leading technologies.
The IT Support Analyst will:
• Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained
• Liaise with other IT support teams in a pro-active manner to ensure speedy resolution of problems that cannot be resolved by the Helpdesk
• Provide users with timely feedback on the progress of their query or problem
• Ensure support requests are resolved within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
• Work with 3rd party suppliers to ensure the timely resolution of any issues
• Act as backup to Desktop Support team when required
• Provide regular updates to users to ensure they kept fully informed of developments
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years’ experience in a helpdesk / technical support role
• Good MS office, Windows 7 and/or Windows 10 support experience
• Good Anti-virus monitoring / troubleshooting experience
• Good Hardware Support experience
• MS Certification
• Solution orientated with good problem solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.