Senior Web Developer
My Client is seeking an exceptional and passionate Web Developer to contribute to the success of their Dublin HQ IT team. You will be part of the team building the e-commerce platform that will allow to bring online its massive success in retail. If you’re ready to take on a huge challenge in a company where you can make a great impact, this is the ideal role for you.
To apply for the Web Developer Role, please send your CV to Colleen.firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Colleen on 01 5367381 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Web Developer Role:
• Contribute to a variety of projects within the web team, from websites to APIs or bug fixing.
• Help enhancing Agile / Lean processes and methodologies to ensure stability, performance and continuous improvement.
• Collaborate with members of other departments to transform IT platform into a state-of-the-art SOA platform.
• Provide technical leadership and mentor other members of the team.
Required Experience needed for the Web Developer Role:
• Experienced Web Developer.
• Experience with Symfony/Laravel/Zend frameworks.
• You have used MySQL in combination with PHP.
• Understand that software needs to be properly tested, you think that creating proper automated testing is part of the development.
• The terms PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat, TDD, BDD are familiar to you.
• You know how to make a scalable website, tools like Memcache, Redis, Message Queues, Varnish, CDN are part of your toolbelt.
Required Skills for the Web Developer Role:
• Good communicator and an optimistic person.
• Fight for your ideas giving proper reasoning.
• Team player and you like to share your knowledge with your team.
• You challenge yourself every day to make things in a better way.
• Love having fun at work, so you strive to create a positive atmosphere.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)