Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the .NET Developer will join the existing development team who are responsible for the development, enhancement and support of our client’s complex client-facing applications.
The .NET Developer will:
• Undertake full life cycle tasks in a fast-paced and evolving environment utilising the latest Web Application technologies and techniques
• Help design and develop web application solutions to meet the evolving requirements of our client’s digital roadmap
• Troubleshoot complex .NET Application issues
• Write high quality, maintainable code using best industry standards
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ Software Development experience
• Experience with ASP.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server, SSIS, Web Services or MVC
• Knowledge of IIS or Windows Server
• API’s and Micro Services experience would be an advantage
• Strong SQL experience
• Strong knowledge of Web Standards and Technologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.