Enterprise People are currently seeking a Software Tester for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Reporting to the Test Lead, the Software Tester will review project documentation for I.T system changes and write test cases that will be used to verify that the changes have been completed correctly. The Software Tester will also set up and execute those test cases on the systems in order to confirm the expected results.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the financial services sector.
The Software Tester will:
• Work with an experienced team of Testers, Developers and Business Analysts to deliver IT Solutions
• Translate business requirements into the creation of appropriate test plans and scripts
• Review and interpret test basis and test object (via Business Requirements Documents, Functional & Technical Specifications)
• Execute test procedures according to the planned sequence
• Interact with the development team to ensure timely resolution of bugs
• Ensure all deliverables and releases are according to original requirement (s) specification
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 2+ Years Software Testing experience in a formal testing environment
• Experience writing and executing test scripts
• Ability to learn and understand business processes
• Financial Services experience
• Test Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.