Key Responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Technical Specialist:
* Accountable for delivery of the Data and Reporting elements of IT projects across each stage of delivery lifecycle via resource management, requirements management, project plan, design, development and testing
* Help develop Teradata applications to meet business requirements using Teradata SQL, ETL and MicroStrategy
* Delivering end to end solutions using Agile methodology with optimal performance and data storage
* Project sizing and feasibility studies
* Efficiency tuning of Teradata
* Production and review of design documents
* Undertake ad-hoc data analysis and reporting using SQL and MicroStrategy
* Support of mission critical, near real time processes and resolution of issues
* Deliver software and hardware upgrades to Data Warehouse and ETL tools
* Ensure sufficient quality checks in place to detect or resolve issues with input data
* Database and Virtual server space analysis and maintenance
As the Business Intelligence Technical specialist you will have previous hands on experience with UNIX, TERADATA and AB INITIO. You will also have strong SQL, ETL Tools and File manipulation skills.
Previous experience working as a Data Analyst or Data scientist who has experience working on large data-warehousing projects will be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in learning more about this role please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on the details provided