Enterprise People are currently seeking an Office Administrator for a 1 Year Contract based in Kilcock.
The Office Administrator will provide administrative support in a busy IT office. The role will involve a high-level of Credit Control, invoicing, issuing reports and using custom-built internal software (full training provided)
The Office Administrator will:
• Liaise with customers and client’s via telephone and email
• Ensure debtors remain within their credit terms
• Create financial reports
• Create and submit Invoices
• Carry out general Office Support duties
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ Years’ Office Administration experience
• Strong Credit Control experience is essential
• Strong MS Office skills
• Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
• Confident and friendly telephone manner
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.