Java Software Engineer
Become a key contributor in designing, developing and deployment of existing and new software applications based on Java, Groovy and Grails with agile software project management and delivery
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
• Hold an Honors degree in computer science/engineering or a related field, with five or more years’ experience writing production level software in Java, Groovy and Grails an advantage.
• Familiar with enterprise adapters, XSLT, web services, Java utilities, RabbitMQ, JMS Queues, RMI.
• Be comfortable with Tomcat application servers, the creation of Spring web services and multi-threaded programming.
• Have a good understanding of relational database structure and design, MySQL is preferred.
• Proficient using IDEs such as IntelliJ and Eclipse and have a good understanding of software development lifecycles and methodologies.
• An excellent troubleshooter and have proven problem-solving skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!