My client, an industry leading software automation company located in North Dublin is currently recruiting a talented Mongo DBA to join their team.
Our team runs a large scale, multi-tiered Mongo DB deployment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
• Effectively influence the internal and external stakeholders.
• Architect large scale MongoDB deployment configuration.
• Evolve database architecture as demand increases; vertical and horizontal scaling, multi-cluster.
• Database profiling for performance and optimization.
• Design backup, disaster recovery & continuity of business plans, processes & tools.
• Database software updates and migration. .
• Work closely with MongoDB Support team
Key Competencies/skills required:
• 5+ years of MongoDB DBA experience.
• Effective communicator with peers as stakeholders
• Experience implementing backup and disaster recovery plans.
• Tuning MongoDB configuration.
• Experienced running MongoDB installation on an AWS.
• Solid understanding of linux.
• Experience in working with scripting languages and DevOps tools
• BSc / MSc / PhD in Computer Science, Telecoms or Mathematics
• Excellent command of English both written and verbal
• Provide verifiable references
• An Opportunity to join a fast-growing company
• Options for career advancement - work with top engineers on challenging and exciting software projects.
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Training Budget
• Flexible Working Environment
• Excellent day rate
For more information please send your CV to jade.manickum(a)solasit.ie or call + 353 01 244 9518.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 012449518)