* Our client is a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
* They require a Delphi Developer with at least 2 years of Delphi software development experience. This permanent role will see the successful candidate working as a Delphi Developer in the company's operations team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* Degree / MA in IT / Computers or equivalent.
* 2-5 years of software development experience of commercial applications, fast-paced business environment preferred (ideally Microsoft Windows native applications and/or experience in web technologies).
* C# advanced
* ASP .Net / ASP .Net Core Web API - MVC
* Entity Framework
* Linq language
* Dependency Injection (Autofac - Built in .Net core)
* SQL advanced
* Hands-on relational databases and SQL (ORACLE preferably).
* Experience working in an agile environment. Be able to actively participate in product definition, specification, and implementation; to practice and promote sound software engineering methodologies; to support and improve the team's software development environment.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multisite multicultural team.
* Fluency in verbal and written English, additional European language an asset.
* Ability to quickly learn, understand, test and debug existing codebases.
* Discipline and maturity to develop clean, secure and maintainable code, also to optimise code for performance and scalability.
* Source code management skills.
* Experience with testing tools and methodologies like TDD and BDD.
* Understanding of code documentation practices and tools.
* Ability to acquire new technical information quickly.
* Ambitious, self-starter, looking for opportunities to expand in an exciting and growing international company.
* 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
* Light lunch daily - free canteen.
* Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
* After six months of employment:
* Pension; up to 5%.
* Life assurance x 4 salary.
* Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
* Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.