iOS Developer – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Retail Banks!
This role will see the successful candidate reporting into the IT Development Manager working in an Agile team.
- Developing and maintain applications
- Contribute in full development lifecycle from inception through testing
- Liaising with other engineers and developers
What you need:
- Experience in developing the iOS applications
- Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with some of the iOS frameworks such as :
o Core Data
o Core Animation
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna Kozlakowska on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.