Embedded Software Engineer
About this role:
Due to continued success my client is looking to add another Embedded Software Engineer to their team. Working in a small team, as part of a wider unit you'll design, develop and maintain software that helps their clients globally. This role would suit a clear communicator whit 2 - 3 years' experience in working with embedded C.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Design and develop software using C, C++, C#
* Participate in code reviews with team members
* Work with end users to understand their needs and address issues
* Work with engineers to debug and resolve software issues
* Create and maintain technical documentation
* Work with other teams in designing and developing new features and products.
* 2 -3 years' experience in embedded systems or embedded C
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* BA or BSc in a Computer Science/Engineering background
To apply for this exciting Embedded Software Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Keywords: embedded c, serial wire debug, jtag, c, c++. C#, Git