Scrum Master – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading consultancies!
You will join a team with little Scrum and Agile experience, so you need to have the ability to drive, galvanise and mentor the team.
- Organize and facilitate scrum related meetings
- Communicate and partner effectively with the team and stakeholders
- Ensure development teams are practicing core agile principles
- Update tracking systems
- Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement
- Promote a collaborative team environment
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a dedicated Scrum Master role
- Strong Agile background
- Ability to guide and mentor team members
- Strong advocate and believer in Agile and Scrum
- Scrum certification would be an advantage
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Aoife Conway on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.