We have a fantastic opportunity for a Scrum Master who wants to explore the world of innovative software product development within a next generation enterprise platform.
You will get to work on a project that involves both transformation and building new services to be offered to customers. We are looking for team players who wants to be part of this challenging project working in a high performance Agile Engineering team.
Duties of Scrum Master
• Facilitates the team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
• Responsible for removing the impediments for the scrum team.
• Arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
• Helps product owner to keep the product backlog in good shape and prepare for the next sprint.
• Responsible for conducting retrospective meetings.
• Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
• Acts as safeguard for the team.
• Ensures Team is adhering to Product WoWs and the Team’s own WoWsz
Technical Skills Required:
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum.
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
• Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he/she can explain other methodologies to motivate the team.
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand team needs.
• Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
• Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
• Candidates should have work rights in Ireland (either EEA citizen or Stamp 4 holders)
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!