Senior DevOps Engineer – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading international Financial Services company.
Senior DevOps Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate join an existing team responsible for defining and implementing DevOps processes. Good experience in Design, Build and Delivery in an agile environment is essential
- To establish, communicate & document procedures
- To monitor Continuous Integration performance on an ongoing basis
- Continuous Integration & Deployment, (ideally using TeamCity)
- Writing Automated Tests, (using Selenium)
- .NET development
What you need:
- 5+ years in a Devops role
- 3rd level degree
- .Net development
- Writing automated test cases
- Experience with some of the following is an advantage, but not essential for the role;
- Team City
- Cloud-based testing
- REST APIs
What’s on offer:
- €450+ depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.