Technical Project Manager (Cloud Migration) required for expanding multinational ecommerce product house based in Dublin 1. Our Client builds a global platform that connects millions of sellers and customers every day. The Senior Technical Project Manager will play a pivotal role in the current migration of systems to Google’s cloud environment.
· Drive exciting technology changes and rapid implementation of innovative new ideas.
· Lead multiple 6+ month architecture and infrastructure Cloud migration projects
· Confidently guide projects in an iterative manner that keeps long term goals and fixed date milestones achievable.
· Bring calm to complex, dynamic situations.
· Operate at a senior management level - gather the data and make informed, critical decisions quickly.
· 5+ years of experience with technical project management.
· 3+ years of experience with an agile framework working with Cloud environments.
· Experience leading multiple 6+ month architecture and infrastructure migration projects (especially to the Cloud).
· Experience with vendor management, multi-vendor analysis, and associated TOC and cost-benefit analysis.
· Experience leading architecture and infrastructure migration projects (especially to the Cloud).
· Significant agile/lean experience
· 90-100K starting salary
· 10% performance bonus
· Equity (RSUs)
· VHI for family
· Pension contribution
· 4 x Life Assurance
· 5 weeks paid sabbatical leave every 5 years