Our Cork City based client are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to come join their expanding team. Our client are one of Ireland’s leading Software Development companies.
Role of the Project Manager :
• Work closely with Senior management and peers, Architects and Project Leads to understand client priorities and business requirements
• Monitor and Delivery the project within the defined scope, to budget and time-scale.
• Develop detailed project schedules and communicate these to the client.
• Manage day-to-day client interaction and close collaboration.
• Set and manage client expectations.
• Appraise the work/deliverables of team members; identify and provide for developmental needs of team; and take corrective action when necessary.
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
• Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
Skills required :
• 5+ years demonstrable & successful experience in a project lead or project management position, preferably in a commercial software development organisation, or in a similar exacting technical environment.
• Experience of Agile development methodologies, particularly ‘Scrum’
• Detailed familiarity with the Software development lifecycle
• Possesses good understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)