We are looking to appoint a Product Designer ( mid weight) asap for one of our very successful clients based in London.
An exciting fintech startup with a fantastic culture and lots of opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful team and grow with them.
- Nice working and friendly environment
- Team orientated
- Sociable company
- Great opportunities
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing interfaces, flows, interactions and experiences for new products that will directly impact with the cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with internal teams such as engineering, design and product managers to conceptualise features and make improvements
- To cover all UX Research - Interviewing / card sorting / etc and empathise with users through testing and persona reviews, to ensure a great user experience for complex processes
- Contributing design style-guides, and persona reviews.
- Previous experience in a product design role
- Deep UX experience from Research through the whole journey
- Confident communicating with both clients and stakeholders
- Conceptualising simple ideas to ensure a great user experience for complex processes
- Creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows to communicate to the developers effectively
- Prototyping products for user testing
- Promoting design guidelines and best practices
- Ability to conceptualise and execute with speed and scale
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite, Sketch & Invision
- Degree in Design
Additional experience an advantage but not essential:
- Any experience with HTML and CSS / Framer or Principle
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.